To her friend:
- Beauty shop – what’s a beauty shop? Is it a salon?
- Leggings are just thick tights. Whereas jeggings are pant material, with pockets. I figure if it has pockets, it’s fine.
- He was like “32 times? You drove to CVS 32 times?” And it was like two blocks away.
- Where are what? The tickets? Oh, we don’t print tickets. We just take reservations.
- I’m sure there was a free watch somewhere along the line that made up for having to buy all that tissue paper.
Staring at her phone alone, while her friend was in the bathroom:
- Oh. My. God they got another dog.